Richard A. Galbo
Rich joins Kenney Shelton Liptak Nowak with thirty-two years of experience in providing legal services for insurers as the principal of his own firm and also as an Assistant General Counsel, litigation manager and manager of claims-related services for two major liability insurance companies. He has provided a number of companies with counsel to resolve insurance coverage issues and disputes regarding commercial, personal lines and excess policies.
Mr. Galbo has also represented clients in trials in New York Supreme Court, the Appellate division, and the Court of Appeals gaining verdicts for insurance coverage disputes, toxic torts, labor law and general negligence claims.
- B.S., magna cum laude, Accounting, Canisius College
- J.D., cum laude, SUNY Buffalo Law School
- Member, Defense Research Institute
- Recipient, AV Preeminent-rating from Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Service
- Recipient, Best Lawyers of Western New York, 2015.
- New York State “Super Lawyer,” 2015-present.
- Erie County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State
- United States District Court, Western District of New York