Patrick S. Kenney, Jr.
Patrick joins KSLN at its Chicago office, focusing his practice on insurance coverage and extra-contractual bad faith counseling, litigation, and Alternative Dispute Resolution. Patrick is experienced in all aspects of insurance coverage litigation leading up to trial in state and federal courts. Patrick counsels clients on insurance coverage issues and provides in-depth analysis of all types of liability and first-party property policies, including Commercial General Liability, Errors & Omissions, All Risk, Excess, and Builder’s Risk policies.
- J.D., DePaul University College of Law
- B.A., Canisius College
- Defense Research Institute – Bad Faith, CGL, and First-Part Property Committees
- Author, As Trump Declares “We Are Out” of the Paris Accord, Investors Demand More Climate Change Risk Disclosure from Within, Sedgwick LLP’s C-Suite Report, 2017
- Recipient, CALI Awards for Excellence in Civil Litigation Strategy and Trial Advocacy
- Member, Atlantic Hockey All-Academic Team
- 7th Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals
- United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court, Central District of Illinois
- United States District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- United States District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Illinois