Patrick M. McNelis
Patrick joined Kenney Shelton Liptak Nowak in 2016 as an associate in the Education Law department after practicing several years with another firm. His practice also includes estate planning, probate and administration of estates, and guardianships.
He has also contributed to the academic field, co-authoring the treatise Legal Rights of Persons with Disabilities: An Analysis of Federal Law (LRP Publications) and Educating Students with Disabilities: An Analysis of Federal Law (LRP Publications). Patrick is active in the special education/special needs community, providing lectures and informational sessions to community groups, parents of children with disabilities and to SUNY Geneseo students regarding post-college life and leadership roles.
- B.A., cum laude, American Studies, State University of New York- Geneseo, New York
- B.A., cum laude, English, State University of New York- Geneseo, New York
- J.D., SUNY Buffalo Law School, Buffalo, New York
- Erie County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
New York State