Nicholas B. Davis
Nick became a partner at Kenney Shelton Liptak Nowak in the commercial litigation and insurance defense departments in 2017. He brings over a decade of experience with litigating a wide range of injury claims including motor vehicle accidents, trucking accidents, Labor Law claims and general premise liability matters. Prior to joining KSLN, he worked many years for a large personal injury practice.
Mr. Davis’ trial experience includes the achievement of numerous verdicts in the Western and Central New York regions. He also has significant experience litigating matters in Federal District Court.
- B.A., History, State University of New York, University at Buffalo
- J.D., Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland State University
- New York SuperLawyers: Rising Star (2013-2016)
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Western New York Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State
- New Jersey
- New York State United States District Court, Western District of New York
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of New York