At KSLN, Christoph’s practice is devoted to insurance coverage law and litigation. As a member of the firm’s Insurance Coverage Group, Christoph handles issues and disputes under all types of coverages, including general liability, excess and umbrella policies, commercial auto, builders’ risk, first-party property, professional liability, and personal lines.
Christoph handles insurance litigation across New York State in the state and federal courts, including coverage actions arising from underlying Labor Law claims, particularly those in the challenging jurisdictions of the five boroughs of New York City. Christoph also provides counseling for carriers on issues including duty to defend disputes, proprietary and standard exclusions, additional insured coverage claims and defenses, priority of coverage, and construction defect coverages and exclusions.
- B.S., Biological Sciences, State University of New York, University at Buffalo
- B.A., German, State University of New York, University at Buffalo
- J.D., Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- Senior Editor, Journal of International Law
- New York State Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- New York State