PRACTICE AREASMORE +
Anant is the reigning champion of a fantasy football league that he has been in with some close friends for many years, though he is worried about his chances of a repeat performance.INFO +
Mr. Kishore joined Kenney Shelton Liptak Nowak in 2014 as an Associate. His practice focuses primarily on insurance defense as well as commercial litigation. Before joining KSLN, Mr. Kishore worked at a Rochester law firm where his practice focused on commercial litigation as well as government and internal investigations. His experience includes work on both state and federal cases spanning a wide range of issues, from personal injury and product liability cases to commercial cases involving breach of contract and corporate disputes. He has also defended clients under investigation by various state and federal agencies and counseled clients on criminal, civil, and administrative exposure at both the federal and state levels.
Mr. Kishore serves as an adjunct lecturer at the University of Rochester, where he teaches an undergraduate Legal Reasoning and Argument course. Mr. Kishore previously served as a member of the Monroe County Bar Association’s Diversity Committee and a co-chair of the 2014 Monroe County Diversity & Inclusion Job Fair. As part of his law school curriculum, he had the privilege to serve as a student law clerk at the Appellate Division, Fourth Department, for the Honorable Justice Rose H. Sconiers.
- B.A., History, State University of New York, University at Buffalo
- J.D., magna cum laude, State University of New York, University at Buffalo Law School
- Recipient, James M. Kieffer Trial Excellence Award Recipient, “Best Oral Advocate” and “Best Respondent’s Brief,” Frederick Douglass Moot Court Competition
- Erie County Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State
- New York State United States District Court, Western District of New York