Adam R. Durst
Mr. Durst joined Kenney Shelton Liptak Nowak in 2014 as an associate. He focuses his practice on insurance coverage litigation.
A native of Western New York, Adam obtained his B.A. degree, magna cum laude, from St. John Fisher College, where he was a member of the Pi Sigma Alpha honor society. Adam went on to earn his J.D. degree, magna cum laude, from the State University of New York Buffalo Law School, where he was an Executive Publication Editor of the Buffalo Human Rights Law Review.
- B.A., Political Science, magna cum laude, St. John Fisher College
- J.D., magna cum laude, SUNY Buffalo Law School
- 2014 Man of the Year, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association
- UB Law Alumni Association
- New York State