An Associate at Kenney Shelton Liptak Nowak, Mr. Drilling joined the firm as a law clerk during his second year of law school. Prior to joining KSLN, he had the privilege of working with Hon. Jeremiah J. McCarthy, United States Magistrate Judge for the Western District of New York, as a volunteer student law clerk where he was exposed to a variety of civil and criminal matters. While in law school, Andrew was an Associate Editor of the Law Review and held positions as a teaching assistant and research assistant to members of the faculty. As an associate at KSLN, his practice focuses primarily on insurance defense litigation.
- B.S., Business/Economics, magna cum laude, Canisius College
- J.D., magna cum laude, Ohio Northern University College of Law
- Author, Capital Punishment: The Global Trend toward Abolition and Its Implications for the United States
- Outstanding Scholastic Achievement Award 2012, 2013, 2014
- Ohio State Bar Association
- New York State